2011年2月14日星期一

The Antipodes BeckonThis weekend


According to Infinity Ward's Robert Bowling, a large number of Modern 2 players on PC were banned over the weekend for using cheats in multiplayer matches. He says around 2500 Steam accounts were targeted That's a lot of cheaters for a game being played on controlled servers over Steam. Then again, it's a proportionate number; 2500 may replica Omega 4610.32.02 watch sound like a lot, but for a game as big as Modern 2, it's probably a small percentage of the overall market.
To: LukeFrom: OwenRe: The Antipodes BeckonThis weekend, Dad published his annual holiday column, a tradition going back, I don't know, it's gotta be more than 15 years "My favorite things," is its theme, and his range from guilty pleasures like burnt replica Omega 4170.76 watch potato chips or sausage gravy to the ***r ones like sports, television programs or the silly things the family pets do He always mentions my brother and me, and he saves the last paragraph for Mom.
This year, the same as all the others, I saw the headline and skimmed right for my name My brain still reacts to this like I was seven years old It's hard to characterize without sounding vain, but every time Dad's written something about me, it's certified that I was special, different, and fortunate in ways my friends, though loved no less by their parents, replica Omega 1503.51 watch were not. We now live in the Internet age, when anyone and anything is instantly publishable to a potential audience of millions