2011年1月26日星期三

I played a few games with known


I played a few games with known, pro-players, including Jordan, but what really captivated me about the game was the notion of starting from nothing and learning and earning my way to a top position in the draft.I know this isn't a first for a basketballer, but it's the first time it's been combined with so polished an experience. But it's still a very specific core, inwardly looking experience. It may be at the top of its game, replica IWC 3723-04 Men's Watch it's a game that is often an overwhelming experience, one that seems to embrace just how insular it is.And I completely disagree with the notion that the latest Call of Duty, Rockstar epic or top role-playing game somehow skates on gamers' expectations of a transformative work. The difference here is that 2K11 is built around a set of rules that rarely change.
Michael McWhertor's ReplyAs the champion of 2009's game of the year outlier, Demon's Souls, I sympathize with your plight in arguing for NBA 2K11. If I could approach this basketball simulation as a role-playing game, one in which I was somewhat invested, we'd share a mutual appreciation of the game's merits.Unfortunately, the replica IWC 3723-01 Men's Watch opportunity to role-play as one of the sport's most accomplished athletes holds no special meaning for me. With no emotional attachment or nostalgia for Michael Jordan, the Chicago Bulls, or their dynasty, I find myself simply playing an enjoyably accurate sports game, but experiencing none of the emotive, immersive qualities of 2010's other nominees.
While I was fascinated by the depth and breadth of NBA 2K11, as a sports game rookie, my enjoyment suffered from diving into a well-established franchise that I found unfriendly to those without basketball simulation expertise.What swiss replica watches made me appreciate was the vocabulary I've established playing non-sports games. Sports sims are a language I do not yet speak. I haven't been convinced that this is a game worthy of my vote, but it has been a fine introduction to a genre more worthy of my attention.Owen Good's RebuttalAdmittedly, this nominee was our longest shot and the one most vulnerable to one's taste in games and broader lifestyle. Luke's rebuttal stings but rings true. NBA 2K11 doesn't pull far enough away from the assumption that interest in a sport equals familiarity with or proficiency in it.